Skip to main content

[High School Love On] Ms. Gong Ddeokbokki Place


Ms. Gong Ddeokbokki
13 Nonhyeon-ro 150-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
(서울 강남구 논현로150길 13)

I TOLD YOU GUYS I'M GOING TO START ON HIGH SCHOOL LOVE ON!
I honestly never thought I'll end up doing this Korean drama but when I saw a clip on Youtube, I just realized that two of my biases in Infinite are here and it could be a crime to my hidden addiction on Yeol and Namstar if I wouldn't this one, right?

So to begin the adventure, I got the ddeokbokki place owned by Woohyun's grandmother.
The nice thing was it kept its original name, so there really is a Ms. Gong Ddeokbokki (미스공 떡볶이) in Nonhyeon-dong and it is a few blocks away from the Sinsa Station.

For pictures of the shop, please check out these blogs:




HOW TO GET THERE?

I do not assure you 100% accuracy on the directions, but I hope these will help you find your way to the shop:

(FROM SINSA STATION)
1. Find your way to the Sinsa Station (Orange Line/Line 3). Use Exit 1.

2. Upon exiting the station, head towards the direction you're facing. So that's going northeast. All you have to do is walk straight until you get to a wide traffic intersection, You're gonna have to cross the street and get to the side of the beautiful Gangnam Hospital.

3. Turn to your right (as if you're headed to Yeoksam Station or Hakdong Station). But you'll have to turn left on the first block (going to Dosan Park). If it's still there, the landmark is a bank. :p

4. Walk straight until you get to see Ms. Gong Ddeokbokki on your left.

(FROM HAKDONG STATION)
1. Find your way to the Hakdong Station (Green Line/Line 7). Use Exit 8.

2. As you get out of the station, head towards the direction you're facing. Pass by several blocks until you get to the street before the wide traffic intersection. That's basically headed to Dosan Park.

3. Turn right and then walk straight until you get to the ddeokbokki house.


Both constitutes LONG WALK if you're gonna take the subway.
But I think it's gonna be worth it because Seoul is a fun way to explore.
If you ask me, I think I'll prefer taking the risk of following these directions from the Hakdong Station.
But then, it still depends on your accessibility. After all, some locations do not have direct access to the lines indicated, and would require them to change trains throughout the course of travel.

Anyway, let me just repeat it again that I don't assure 100% accuracy on the directions.
It's up to you if you wish to follow, okay? 





FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES!
IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Wrong with Secretary Kim Filming Locations [IMAGE HEAVY!]

I know I have promised to ID Korean drama filming locations of another Korean drama but I just can't help it with this one. Entitled What's Wrong with Secretary Kim, it is a story of Lee Yongjun ( Park Seojun ), the egoistical and very self-centered vice chairman of the Yunmyung Group, and his secretary, Kim Miso ( Park Minyoung ). So the vice chairman had been very, very dependent on his secretary so when she decided to resign, it took him by surprise and all hell breaks loose. LOL The drama casted KPOP idols Kim Yewon (Jewelry) and Hwang Chansung (2PM) too and I think they're doing good in their current field. <3 I can't help but laugh everytime I see Chansung on my screen. Watch the drama to know why. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The whole story was apparently based on a manga and it's a must to watch this one. It has a light story, and will definitely make you wonder at some points. So it got me hooked easily. And when I get hooked, the locations should b

[Doctor Stranger/닥터 이방인] The Real Myeongwoo Hospital

second photo from kiis3300@Naver International St. Mary's Hospital ( 국제성모병원) Simgoklo 100-gil, 25 Seo-gu, Incheon Metropolitan City 인천 서구 심곡로100번길 25 Three episodes and I'm getting hooked. Putting Lee Jongsuk, Park Haejin and Kang Sora in one drama seems like a fatal thing to me. I love all of them!!! So yeah, I'll be ID-ing Doctor Stranger seriously now. And we'll start with this hospital. As said, it's the International St. Mary's Hospital in Incheon. In the drama, it's named as the Myeongwoo Hospital where Haejin and Sora works. It's quite a big facility considering that it has a housing facility for the residents (Maris Stella) and a mall with an indoor golf course (Wellbeing Mall) within its complex. Amazing, right? I knew all those because of their website. LOL. Visit it here . There's an English feature. FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES! IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.

[EXO Showtime] EXO Sehun and Kai at Moon Guesthouse

2nd photo from TripAdvisor Moon Guesthouse 87-1 Unni-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul (서울 종로구 운니동 87-1) Aside from going to Seoul, one of my ultimate dreams in life is to stay in a hanok, a traditional Korean house. Since April Kisses days (I was in high school back then!), I have really loved its structure and I even dreamed of living in one. Hehe. Anyway, this is where Sehun and Kai went to for their funny clip in EXO Showtime Episode 8. FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES! IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.