Skip to main content

[Birth of a Beauty] Chaeyeon and Kang Joon's Secret Wedding Venue


Castle Assisi
319 Gangnam-ro, Gangha-myeon, Yangpyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
(경기 양평군 강하면 강남로 319)

Personally, I think Birth of a Beauty featuring Han Yeseul and Joo Sangwook is one of the best Korean dramas in 2014. The exciting treatment of the plot and the bold move to touch one of the most sensitive issues among the society today are probably what hooked me to this story.

At some points though, it may be quite ridiculous to a few people considering that this Korean drama is like insinuating that being fat is ugly. But I don't think this should garner controversies because at the end of each day, that thought - no matter how stupid and childish it is - is the truth which everyone lives with.

So enough with the main drama... The first Korean drama filming site I will upload is the Castle Assisi. In episode 4, Gyo Chaeyeon (Wang Ji Hye) and Kang Joon (Jung Gyuwoon) got married abruptly. This is where they had their secret marriage.

Castle Assisi is a wedding hall located in a themed village. The name was basically derived from Assisi, a town in Italy; hence, the similarities on building and landscape designs.

Anyway, the place is in Gyeonggi and once again, I'm amazed at how much this province has to offer. Indeed, it's the place to be when I finally get there.

If you wish to see more pictures of Castle Assisi, please do visit these sites:
saletonight | Yangpyeong Naver



FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES!
IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.

Comments

AcidRayne said…
I think u meant Joo Sangwook
Manager Hyung said…
Hi AcidRayne!
Thank you for the correction! I must have been confused! Thank you again!
Unknown said…
Hey can you please tell me clearly what the secret of this wedding location venue is!! Well it’s looking very pretty but I didn’t get the secret of this cool place.

Popular posts from this blog

What is Wrong with Secretary Kim Filming Locations [IMAGE HEAVY!]

I know I have promised to ID Korean drama filming locations of another Korean drama but I just can't help it with this one. Entitled What's Wrong with Secretary Kim, it is a story of Lee Yongjun ( Park Seojun ), the egoistical and very self-centered vice chairman of the Yunmyung Group, and his secretary, Kim Miso ( Park Minyoung ). So the vice chairman had been very, very dependent on his secretary so when she decided to resign, it took him by surprise and all hell breaks loose. LOL The drama casted KPOP idols Kim Yewon (Jewelry) and Hwang Chansung (2PM) too and I think they're doing good in their current field. <3 I can't help but laugh everytime I see Chansung on my screen. Watch the drama to know why. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The whole story was apparently based on a manga and it's a must to watch this one. It has a light story, and will definitely make you wonder at some points. So it got me hooked easily. And when I get hooked, the locations should b

[Doctor Stranger/닥터 이방인] The Real Myeongwoo Hospital

second photo from kiis3300@Naver International St. Mary's Hospital ( 국제성모병원) Simgoklo 100-gil, 25 Seo-gu, Incheon Metropolitan City 인천 서구 심곡로100번길 25 Three episodes and I'm getting hooked. Putting Lee Jongsuk, Park Haejin and Kang Sora in one drama seems like a fatal thing to me. I love all of them!!! So yeah, I'll be ID-ing Doctor Stranger seriously now. And we'll start with this hospital. As said, it's the International St. Mary's Hospital in Incheon. In the drama, it's named as the Myeongwoo Hospital where Haejin and Sora works. It's quite a big facility considering that it has a housing facility for the residents (Maris Stella) and a mall with an indoor golf course (Wellbeing Mall) within its complex. Amazing, right? I knew all those because of their website. LOL. Visit it here . There's an English feature. FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES! IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.

[EXO Showtime] EXO Sehun and Kai at Moon Guesthouse

2nd photo from TripAdvisor Moon Guesthouse 87-1 Unni-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul (서울 종로구 운니동 87-1) Aside from going to Seoul, one of my ultimate dreams in life is to stay in a hanok, a traditional Korean house. Since April Kisses days (I was in high school back then!), I have really loved its structure and I even dreamed of living in one. Hehe. Anyway, this is where Sehun and Kai went to for their funny clip in EXO Showtime Episode 8. FOLLOW US FOR MORE UPDATES! IMPORTANT NOTE: This post may not be 100% accurate.